skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
eng223
Thursday, October 29, 2009
My favorite monster is Frankenstein. I remember watching the movie Monster Squad when I was younger. I loved the part when the little boy says, "I kicked Frankenstein in the nards, Frankenstein doesn't have any nards."
1 comment:
Ann J
October 29, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Your Frankenstein looks like he is really cool. I will have to rent this movie and check it out.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(4)
My favorite monster is Frankenstein. I remember wa...
The Water Flows
LISTEN
Pierre Joris
►
September
(4)
About Me
kkleinbr
I am a teacher asst. for first through second grade at a montessori. I am married with a eight year old daughter.
View my complete profile
Your Frankenstein looks like he is really cool. I will have to rent this movie and check it out.
ReplyDelete