Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Water Flows

My life is confusing,but amusing.
A laugh, a cry, a smile, and a goodbye!
Everything comes and everything goes.
The day passes as the wind blows.

My life is amusing, but confusing.
A laugh, a cry, a smile, and a goodbye!
Everything goes, it's just the way the water flows.

My body is a mystery, but different.
A smile, and a fear.
Everything comes and everything goes,
thats just the way the wind blows.

The days pass, and the wind blows and more fears flow.
A final cry, and a final goodbye!
Love never wins,
In a world of sins.

The day passes, a flower grows, one more petal to that beautiful rose.
A final raindrop and a final whilt to die.
No one likes to say goodbye!
No one knows just exactly why,
But its something that makes me cry.


What inspired me was life and my husband. Sometime you just feel as if nothing you do is right.
Challenges I faced was I think coming up with what to write. After that it was easy.
I overcome this by thinking of things I need to get off my chest. I love to write poetry. I use to write it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment