Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Killing Yourself to Live review

I enjoyed this book. Its not everyday you find an author that is straight forward and willing to tell you like it is. I found him to be refreshing and a change for once. I would like to pick up his next book to read.
One thing I had trouble with was reading and stopping every week. I would have rather read the book through the semester by a deadline. It was hard to read and get back into it after a week of not reading it.
Strength was that it was a new type of book for me, I would not have chosen this book if I was in the store. I'm glad I had to read it, I have recommended it for my sister-in-law to read. I enjoyed the brutal honesty of things and being able to have a glimpse of someone day to day life.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the brutal honesty. Chuck was interesting to follow day by day. It's hard to believe that there is someone out there that wants people to know what motivates them to act the way they do.

    ReplyDelete